* OPTION 1
* Load from development server. Start the server from the repository root:
* $ npm start
* To run on device, change `localhost` to the IP address of your computer
* (you can get this by typing `ifconfig` into the terminal and selecting the
* `inet` value under `en0:`) and make sure your computer and iOS device are
* on the same Wi-Fi network.
jsCodeLocation = [NSURL URLWithString:@"http://localhost:8081/index.ios.bundle?platform=ios&dev=true"];
* OPTION 2
* Load from pre-bundled file on disk. The static bundle is automatically
* generated by the "Bundle React Native code and images" build step when
* running the project on an actual device or running the project on the
* simulator in the "Release" build configuration.
// jsCodeLocation = [[NSBundle mainBundle] URLForResource:@"main" withExtension:@"jsbundle"];